Tomato Mushroom Soup
A tomato mushroom soup with a slight exotic heat.
Tomatoes----- 8 nos
Onion (sliced)------- 2 nos
Canned mushrooms (sliced) --- 1 tin
Green chillies (split into halves)----- 3 nos
Ginger paste ----- 1tbsp
Garlic paste ----- 1tbsp
Coriander powder ---- 2tbsp
Red chilli powder --- 1tbsp
Butter ------ 2 tbsp
parsley ----- small bunch
Salt according to taste.
- Boil Tomatoes and mushrooms separately.
- Grind boiled tomatoes into a paste.
- Heat a pan add butter, saute onions and green chillies.
- Add coriander powder,ginger paste, garlic paste, red chilli powder and salt into the pan and simmer for 10 minutes( keep stirring)
- Add tomato paste to it and cook it on medium flame for 15 minutes.
- Add cooked mushrooms and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. garnish with parsley and serve.
Recipe from http://heywhatzcooking.blogspot.com
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Recipe Sharing.